WEBSITE ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Access to and use of this website is subject to the prior acceptance of these terms and conditions. This website cannot be used or visited without prior acceptance of these conditions. Use of the website constitutes implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This website and the material contained herein, names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks, concern Idrosfer S.r.l. and are reserved and subject to protection with regard to trademarks, patents and unfair competition. All products, images and reproductions, logo, trademarks and product patents belong exclusively to Idrosfer S.r.l.. No other person is the owner of licenses or rights to use such assets. In no way can the content of the website be interpreted as the granting of rights of license or use of the products or distinctive signs belonging to Idrosfer S.r.l.. Any violations will be pursued by Idrosfer S.r.l. based on current provisions governing the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
- The products and services described in this website can be supplied if and as available without publication on this website implying any guarantee (even implicit) of the availability, marketability, suitability for particular uses and compliance with the laws in force in individual countries.
- Under no circumstances shall Idrosfer S.r.l. be held liable, either contractually or extra-contractually, for damages (including indirect or non-quantified damages) resulting from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way arising or connected to the use of this website.
- This website may include publications with inaccurate technical data or typographical errors, which will be corrected as soon as possible at the discretion of Idrosfer S.r.l.. The data contained in this website may not be up to date, as the site is only updated periodically. Changes to the data published on the website may be delayed in relation to changes actually made to the products or relative data.
- Idrosfer S.r.l. may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to all other parts of the site, without prior notice.
- Idrosfer S.r.l. is not responsible for the content of sites linked to its website nor for any problems arising from indirect connection via links.
- Idrosfer S.r.l. advertises all its products on this website. This does not mean that all products are marketed in every country, nor that the products, when marketed, are immediately available in each country. Interested parties are invited to request information directly from Idrosfer S.r.l. when updated information is required.
- These terms and conditions of access to the website are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising from the use of the website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Novara, Italy.
- USERS THAT DO NOT AGREE FULLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE ARE INVITED TO TERMINATE USE OF THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.